Does Moen Have Lifetime Warranty?
Yes, Moen offers a lifetime warranty on their faucets for the original consumer purchaser.
This warranty guarantees that the faucets will be leak- and drip-free.
The warranty extends to homeowners for as long as they own their home, and for non-homeowners, the warranty period is 5 years from the original date of purchase.
Moen will provide free replacement parts to fix any leaks or drips during the warranty period, as long as proof of purchase is provided.
The warranty does not cover defects or damages caused by non-genuine Moen parts, installation errors, product abuse, product misuse, or certain cleaners.
Labor charges, installation, repair or replacement costs, and indirect, incidental or consequential damages are not covered.
- Moen offers a lifetime warranty on their faucets for the original consumer purchaser
- The warranty guarantees leak- and drip-free faucets
- Homeowners are covered for as long as they own their home, whereas non-homeowners have a 5-year warranty period from the original purchase date
- Moen provides free replacement parts for any leaks or drips during the warranty period with proof of purchase
- The warranty does not cover defects or damages caused by non-genuine Moen parts, installation errors, product abuse, product misuse, or certain cleaners
- Labor charges, installation, repair or replacement costs, and indirect, incidental or consequential damages are not covered
Did You Know?
1. Moen does indeed offer a lifetime warranty on many of their products, ensuring long-lasting and reliable use for customers.
2. Moen’s lifetime warranty covers defects in material and workmanship, providing peace of mind for those who purchase their products.
3. Interestingly, Moen was the first company to introduce the single-handle faucet, revolutionizing the industry and making it easier for users to control water temperature and flow.
4. Moen’s innovative PosiTemp® pressure-balancing valve design ensures consistent and comfortable shower temperatures, even when other fixtures in the house are being used simultaneously.
5. Moen’s commitment to sustainability can be seen in their products, as they have created water-saving technologies, including their WaterSense® certified faucets, which can help users conserve water and reduce their environmental impact.
Warranty Coverage For Moen Products
Moen, a reputable manufacturer of faucets and bathroom fixtures, offers a comprehensive warranty that guarantees their products to be leak- and drip-free for the lifetime of the original consumer purchaser. This warranty reflects Moen’s commitment to producing high-quality and durable products that can withstand the test of time.
Under this warranty, Moen will provide free replacement parts to fix any faucets that experience leaks or drips during the warranty period. The warranty covers both the functionality and appearance of the product, ensuring that customers are satisfied with their Moen purchase for years to come.
- Moen’s warranty guarantees leak- and drip-free products for the lifetime of the original consumer purchaser.
- Free replacement parts are provided to fix any leaks or drips during the warranty period.
- The warranty covers both functionality and appearance of the product.
“Moen’s commitment to producing high-quality and durable products that can withstand the test of time.”
Warranty Period For Different Types Of Purchasers
The Moen lifetime warranty provides peace of mind to homeowners. It remains in effect for as long as they own their home. This means that homeowners can rely on Moen products to perform flawlessly without worrying about leaks or drips.
On the other hand, non-homeowners including industrial, commercial, and business purchasers, are offered a warranty period of 5 years from the original date of purchase. This distinction acknowledges that these buyers may have different usage patterns and demands compared to residential users.
- Homeowners: Moen lifetime warranty for as long as they own their home.
- Non-homeowners: Warranty period of 5 years from the original date of purchase.
Moen believes in the durability and reliability of its products. We stand behind them to ensure customer satisfaction.
I hope this helps!
Free Replacement Parts And Services
During the warranty period, Moen takes responsibility for rectifying any leaks or drips promptly. They provide free replacement parts to fix the faucet and replace any defective parts or finishes, ensuring that customers can continue to enjoy the functionality and beauty of their Moen products without incurring any additional costs.
Moreover, Moen’s dedication to customer service goes beyond providing replacement parts. Their team of knowledgeable professionals is readily available to assist customers with any questions or concerns they may have about their Moen products. This level of support ensures that customers feel supported and valued throughout their ownership experience.
- Moen takes responsibility for leaks and drips during the warranty period
- Free replacement parts and fixing of faucets
- Assist customers with questions or concerns about Moen products
- Customer support ensures customers feel supported and valued throughout their ownership experience.
“Moen’s dedication to customer service extends beyond providing replacement parts.”
Terms And Conditions For Warranty Claims
To make a warranty claim, customers must provide proof of purchase, which is required to verify the warranty coverage. It is essential to keep the original sales receipt or invoice as proof of purchase. Additionally, the warranty only covers products purchased after December 1995. This ensures that Moen can confidently honor their commitment to warranty coverage for the duration specified.
Customers can initiate a warranty claim by writing to Moen Incorporated, detailing the defect, attaching the proof of purchase, and providing their contact information. Moen’s efficient and responsive customer service team will handle the claim promptly, ensuring a seamless experience for customers seeking resolution.
Limitations And Exclusions Of The Warranty
While Moen’s lifetime warranty provides extensive coverage for leaking and dripping faucets, there are certain limitations and exclusions to be aware of. The warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine Moen parts, installation errors, product abuse, product misuse, or the use of certain cleaners.
It is important to follow Moen’s installation instructions carefully and use genuine Moen parts to ensure proper functionality and maintain warranty coverage. Additionally, the warranty does not cover labor charges, installation, repair or replacement costs, or any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that may arise.
It is crucial to keep in mind that the warranty is offered in lieu of all other warranties, conditions, and guarantees. The terms and conditions of the warranty may vary depending on the applicable laws of the state, province, or nation in which the product is used.
Check this out:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a lifetime warranty on Moen?
Moen offers a lifetime warranty on its faucets for the original consumer purchaser. This warranty guarantees that the faucet will be leak- and drip-free during normal use, and all parts and finishes of the faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing. This warranty lasts as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home, ensuring peace of mind and long-lasting satisfaction with Moen products.
Which faucets have lifetime warranty?
Some faucets that offer a lifetime warranty include Delta Faucets and Fixtures, Moen Plumbing Fixtures, and American Standard Kitchen and Bathroom Fixtures. These brands stand behind their products and provide customers with the peace of mind that their faucets will be covered for any defects or issues that may arise throughout their lifetime. It’s always a good idea to check the specific warranty terms and conditions for each brand to ensure that the warranty covers your specific needs and requirements.
Does Moen warranty cover labor?
No, Moen’s warranty does not cover labor. Moen’s warranty specifically states that they will not be responsible for labor charges or any damage caused during installation, repair, or replacement. This means that if any issues arise during the labor process, it will not be covered by Moen’s warranty. Additionally, any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the labor will also not be covered. It is important to keep this in mind when considering Moen products and to factor in potential labor costs separately.
How long is a lifetime warranty?
A lifetime warranty typically lasts for the duration of the product’s ownership by the customer. This type of warranty is often offered by reputable companies with a long history in the industry, ensuring that customers are provided with support and assistance for the entirety of their ownership, regardless of whether that spans a short period of five years or an extensive span of fifty years. Thus, the lifetime warranty guarantees peace of mind and continuous protection throughout the lifespan of the product, regardless of its longevity.